Saturday, September 18, 2010

SEVEN CORNERS

I was invited by my cousin to his 24th birthday celebration for a dinner buffet at Seven Corners. I was happy and excited... well not because of the food but for the company. Good food will taste even better with great company.

Seven Corners is the buffet restaurant of Crowne Plaza in Ortigas. The ambience was nice, food was ok.... food selections was not that broad compared to Spirals or Circles but it was ok. One great thing about the resto was that it has a Create your Own Pizza section... it's something different. I also loved the grill and pasta station.

There was something weird with the labelling of the the food though.... instead of putting the name of the dish.. for example: Chicken Biryani or Roasted Chicken... only Chicken was in the food label.... How would guests know what kind of chicken it is? So there were like 5 dishes labeled as CHICKEN then around 2 BEEF and a FISH. I just find it weird.... I hope they can change the food labels and put a specific name for the dish.




Japanese Section




My favorite section ... the create your own pizza section



FOR RESERVATIONS / INQUIRY

CROWNE PLAZA GALLERIA MANILA
ORTIGAS AVE. COR. ADB AVENUE. Q.C.

CONTACT NO. 633-7222


No comments:

Post a Comment