Thursday, September 23, 2010

Garlic Prawns and Olive & Sardines Spaghetti

I wasn't sure what I was going to cook for dinner. I know that it was going to be pasta but didn't know what kind ( I cook pasta 'coz it's my little boy's favorite). Didn't have time to go to the groceries anymore... so I invaded the cabinets and found canned Spanish sardines and olives...and thought, why not?! So I have something for dinner.

Then my mom-in-law came home with fresh prawns from the market with a lunch take out for me (KFC meal, this comes with 7up). She asked me if I wanna cook the prawns.. and yes! I said YES! I love cooking prawns especially if its fresh from the market. I decided to make it simple, Garlic Prawns. I made use of whatever's available including the 7up.

Marinated the prawns with the taken-home 7up... it made the prawns very tasty sweet.


Garlic Prawns


Olives and Sardines Spaghetti

3 comments:

  1. what kind of sardines did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. flavored cooking oil

    ReplyDelete