I've decided to pair the seabass with Saffron-infused risotto, chose Saffron because it goes very well with seafood.
I got the Seabass recipe from Dave Lieberman. This recipe is very easy and a "5 stars" for me =)
Here's the recipe...
- 5-ounce sourdough bread or other leftover bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, plus 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 4 (6-ounce) sea bass fillets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Few sprigs thyme, leaves removed
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves