Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Chinese Part 3

This is my 3rd attempt on cooking Chinese, I have reserved the whole week for Chinese dishes that my hubby had chosen. And so far, these dishes were better tasting than my first 2 attempts.

Before trying to cook Chinese food again, I have searched all bookstores for the best Chinese cookbook... bought a few but the recipes failed. Disappointed again. Then, I found my mom's Chinese cookbook... it's been tried and tested with lot's of secrets... =) It made me realize that anyone can really cook, you just have to find that perfect recipe with the little secrets to make the perfect dish.


SPICY CHICKEN - this was crispylicious until I poured the sauce over.. but it was still good =)

STEAMED BACON IN SOY SAUCE - this was a little hassle to make but it was worth =) we ate this with rice and steamed bun... and had some leftovers for the next day =)

Stir- fried shrimp - a bit salty

BEEF STIR-FRIED NOODLES - this was surprisingly delicious =) This was my favorite of all, gonna make this again soon =)

CHICKEN CLAYPOT RICE

SHRIMP IN BEANCURD SKIN - the taste was good but we got the wrong beancurd skin... should have gotten the flat white beancurd for a better presentation. Next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment