Sunday, July 18, 2010

Great Britain

Everything in Great Britain is expensive.... I had chicken sandwich for GBP 7 which is around PHP 420.00 here.. and it looks like it only costs PHP 100 - PHP150.00. I had no choice.. and this was the cheapest sandwich on the menu....geeez


Had fish and chips for dinner, it was served in a styro... can't find the traditional fish and chips where they serve it in a newspaper cone.

Lunch at the Stonehenge Inn
Their comfort food, pie and sausage served with peas, carrots and mashed potatoes


The ever famous stonehenge



Westminister Abbey



Beautiful St. James Park



It's me under the rain.... behind me is the Tower of London


The Buckingham Palace


Big Ben....
Even if everything is expensive.... I would love to go back to England.




























































No comments:

Post a Comment